Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Making your own eyeshadow palette is easier than you think!

Who on earth, other than an actual professional makeup artist, actually enjoys carrying around all of those single eye shadows that you have accumulated over time. What If you are going to get ready at a friends house but you haven't decided what you are going to wear yet? This happens to me all the time. As it turns out, the color I wanted to wear was the one I forgot at home! So to solve this dilemma, I started watching videos on YouTube for fixing broken or cracked eye shadows with alcohol. I then stumbled upon pressing pigments into little pans and I thought that sounded like a really good idea. I had like 15 single color eye shadows, some from urban decay others from mac. I would love to just be able to grab all of them at once and go. So here are a couple of videos I made of me creating my own custom palettes and pressing pigments. I also have a video where I decorate the cover so its all puurrty! Thanks so much for reading and I hope you enjoy these! My son also makes a little debut in the first video but boy is he a crabby one. The only bad day hes ever had just so happened to be on the one day I was filming a video!!

No comments:

Post a Comment